Customers who bought this also bought
- Teach more efficiently with lessons, exercises, activities, and games already created for you
- Allow students to learn at their own pace, at their own level, and on their own time frame
- Reach each student more effectively by monitoring student progress with grading reports
- Keep students engaged using a digital platform with virtual badges and interactivity
- Save time grading - GrammarFlip does it for you!
- Learn at your individual level and progress at your own pace
- Receive instant feedback from interactive practice exercises
- Apply your knowledge through fun and interesting writing activities
- Demonstrate mastery of material via online assessments
- Enjoy learning grammar - (Who would have thought?!)
How it works
About the Seller
GrammarFlip is an interactive, online resource that saves teachers hours of time lesson planning, teaching, and grading while reaching individual students as they learn, practice, and master English grammar concepts.
GrammarFlip began in my classroom. After years of one-size-fits-all classroom instruction, I discovered that I could provide my students a higher quality learning experience by “flipping” the grammar component of my curriculum.
Flipping my instruction meant students watched instructional video lessons for homework at their own pace, and then they completed practice exercises online to assess their understanding. Immediately, I knew which students “got it” and which ones didn’t based upon the results of their practice exercises.
When they arrived to class the next day, we engaged in fun writing activities so they could apply the concepts they had just learned, and because I already knew which students to focus on, it allowed me to work with those students who needed help while other students were able to move on to other classroom projects.
While it took A LOT of work on the front end, I realized that by providing my students with all of these connected resources, it resulted in more tailored instruction to the students who needed it, and at the same time, I was able to allow faster learners to move on to the next activity. Everyone in my classroom remained engaged!
Now, my goal is to help other teachers reach struggling students and to continue to challenge the faster learners in the class by using GrammarFlip. Let GrammarFlip save you the time of preparing lessons, let GrammarFlip take care of the grading, and let GrammarFlip provide you with the instructional resources you need to make you a more effective English teacher.
With GrammarFlip, I want teachers, parents, and students alike to share that same transformative experience that my students felt. I hope you’ll join us!