Who is it for?
- The GoPiGo is a Raspberry Pi robot car kit that makes it fun to learn how to program. No prior knowledge about electronics, robotics or programming is required, and all you need to assemble it is a screw driver and about 30 minutes.
- Once students build the GoPiGo, they will learn to program it using Scratch, Python, Java, Node.js and other languages. There are fun, free projects available on our website, like turning it into a remote control car, learning how to program it to do obstacle avoidance through a maze or course, and more.
- Ages 12 and up that are learning how to program can use Scratch, a wonderful drag and drop language developed at MIT. More advanced high school students and college students can use Python, Java and even Google Cloud Vision to detect and analyze objects (like Google themselves used with our robot in their own video)!
- GoPiGo2 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- GoPiGo Servo Package
- Mini Wifi Dongle
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- microSD Card with Dexter Industries custom software
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- 6″ Ethernet Cable
About the Seller
Dexter Industries is a US-based educational robotics company that is passionate about building kits that make it fun and easy for everyone to learn how to program.