Where is Gnome Man’s Land? Where fantasy and whimsy collide. Peek inside this little wooden slider box and you will find all the tinkerings needed to create, play, and explore the corners of your little ones imagination. These simple wooden rainbow pieces are the cornerstones to inspired play and creative exploration in a land like no other. Construct a mushroom landscape, toppled trees, river stones, toadstools, whimsical hideaways, and more in this open-ended dreamland. With this 19-piece set you can help build fine motor skills and strengthen hand eye coordination while supporting cognitive development and nurturing story-telling skills. Let these little spirits entice and inspire your little dreamer to play, touch, and learn.
-Match gnome colors to their hats & stones
-Fit hats onto their little heads
-Build trees by stacking pieces on top of one another
-Use as visuals to explore early color concepts, like primary and secondary colors
-Have gnomes switch hats to better understand complimentary colors
-Better understand simple math concepts such as one-to-one ratios
-Create whimsical landscapes will building fine motor skills
-Strengthen vocabulary while story telling
-Foster imaginative thinking through hands-on, involved, open-ended play
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Montessori students
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- 6 little people, 6 hats, 6 disks
- Each little person measures only about 1.75” tall.
Each little hat is only about 1” tall.
Each little stone (or mushroom top) is only about 1.5” diameter.
- Each piece has been hand painted with a nontoxic, water based wash. They have been lightly sealed with a combination of organic beeswax and jojoba oil to keep the colors vibrant and the pieces durable.