Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Math learners
- There are 12 Gingerbread Number Puzzles included in this resource: 6 designs in both color and ink- saving black line. The puzzle designs are:
* Gingerbread counting from 1-10
* counting from 10-20
* counting by 2s to 20
* counting by 10s to 100
* counting by 5s to 50
* counting by 5s from 55 to 100
About the Seller
An experienced teacher of 30+ years, I'm pleased to be here among so many talented teacherpreneurs.
For the past 12 years I have taught 3 to 5 year-olds in a Developmental Preschool classroom in an IL public school. Previously I taught general education students in grades 2, 4, 6, and 8. I've also taught students in special education classrooms (self-contained and resource) in grades K-3; 6-8; and high school.
For me, learning is all about making connections to our everyday lives. For the little ones, everything we do has a connection because the world of reading, writing, counting, computing is unfolding each and every day. For the older kids, my favorite question to answer was, "What's this got to do with my life?"
I'm a big picture sort of person by nature, but being a special education teacher has allowed me to hone my skills of task analysis. Enticing kids into stories and activities is my goal - make it fun and include movement! My job as a teacher of little ones with developmental delays permits me to be creative every day.