Geography is a subject that can give a great experience for learners to be able to know places and people around the world. Real life and hands on activities can immerse the learning experience of other culture and society. Notebooking activities will help learners record the experience to enjoy later time.
However, it takes a great deals of time and energy for parents to put the geography records into proper notebooking pages as documents. There might be a lot of versions and resources for similar purposes. Geography Notebooking Pages and Graphic Organizers is created for all learners, especially the 3rd-8th graders. We try to collect some notebooking page templates and graphic organizers for common geography activities so that parents can have them in a package of 51 pages. Here are some features of our Geography Notebooking Pages and Graphic Organizers:
The package contains a total of 51 different layouts of notebooking pages and graphic organizers designed for basic and common geography notebooking activities. None of them is similar, but each of them has special features or purpose of use.
The package is designed for all learners, especially those in the 3rd to 8th graders.
A collection of common notebooking pages and graphic organizers to help parents providing their childrenstandard geography documentation.
There are some variations of language arts documentation:
- Continent Notebooking Pages (Africa, Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Europe)
- simple map and description
- map, famous bodies of water, and famous physical features
- country and capital list
- Simple Country Study for more basic levels
- Medium Country Study Note Taking Pages for middle school
- Land Form Notebooking Page
- Multi Purpose World Map (can be used for identifying the imaginary lines)
- Imaginary Lines Note Taking Pages
- Direction Notebooking Page
- Earth Region Graphic Organizer
- Landscape Blank Mapping Projection Page
- Portrait Blank Mapping Projection Page
- Half Portrait Mapping Projection Page with Legend and Scale
- Current Events
- Weather Observation
- Religion Fact Sheet
- Holiday and Festival Fact Sheet
- Native People Study
About the Seller
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
She would be happy to have followers in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google Plus