76 pages of fun resources - word wall, flashcards, activities, worksheets - to teach 16 French words for parts of the body.
The vocabulary set includes: une tête, une bouche, les dents, un nez, des cheveux, une oreille, un œil, un cou, un bras, une main, un doigt, un pouce, un ventre, un pied, une jambe, un genou.
The pack comprises:
1. 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
2. Word wall set with separate title (color). (Can be cut up to make small color flashcards)
3. 16 large b/w flashcards - image and text
4. 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
5. A set of small b/w flashcards - image (no text)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A b/w matching activity set (words and pictures)
8. A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
9. A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match
10. A crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
11. A b/w wordsearch activity with answer key
12. 30 b/w bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
13. A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
All resources are designed for US letter size so please use options in print screen before printing if using a different paper size.