The program includes:
- Cool science projects you can start doing right now with easy-to-find materials
- Step-by-step videos that show your kids exactly what to do.
- Perfect if you don't have time to teach science, or science isn't your thing!
- A 17-page student guidebook PDF that includes explanations and questions for each lesson.
- Instant online access to the videos and guidebook
Learn how to make:
- Pop Rockets
- Simple Hovercraft
- Fast Catapult
- Buzzing Hornet
- Microscopes & Telescopes
How does the deal work?
- Instant Download
- THIS IS SAMPLE OF THE ENTIRE CURRICULUM YOU CAN PURCHASE HERE
Supercharged science was started by Aurora Lipper. Aurora is passionate about helping kids learn science by getting them really excited about it. The idea is that when kids want to learn about something, then teaching them is easy. She has created a novel approach to teaching science that engages even the most reluctant kids and gets them to have fun with science. For kids who are already like science, she’ll help them go LOTS deeper with it.
Aurora is a mechanical engineer, served on the faculty at Cal Poly University, worked for NASA (yes, she’s a real rocket scientist), is a pilot, astronomer and mom.