Children learn to apply fractions concept in daily life. Challenge children's basic fractions knowledge to the next level. Children are to apply fractions concept learned to solve real life word problems.Include pictorial aids to guide children to
- see fraction as part of a whole.
- compare fractions.
Good revision to ensure children understand fractions concept.
Who is it for?
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Math learners
Printable Worksheets (12 pages)
- Fractions Story Word Problems
- Each problem comes with pictorial diagram
- Answers to Problems
* Apply fraction concept in solving real life problems.
* Pictorial aids help child to visualize and solve story word problems.
* Based on Singapore Math curriculum, one of the best math teaching method in the world.
* Print as many as you like.
* Teach at any time. Print and bring it along during traveling or waiting in restaurant.
* Let your child learn at her own pace. Re-print any section if you need to reinforce any concept.
* Saves you time in preparing lesson plan. Comes with answers.
About the Seller
I am a Singaporean who uses one of the Best Math curriculum in the world - Singapore Math (some call it Math In Focus) to coach my children at home. I advocate the importance of making math concept visible and concrete in order to help children learn abstract concept easily. Most of my math worksheets include pictorial models to make math concept visible to the learning child. Kids learn to solve problems with the aid of pictorial models before proceeding to work just on numeric terms.
Adopting the Singapore Math curriculum and this teaching approach had proven to be effective for my kids. In the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 2, my son obtained 5.9/6 for most of the math topics. He got an average of 5.4 for overall in math. My girl obtained 6/6 for her math in Cambridge Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 3 and A* for her IGCSE "O" level. As such, I like to share these resources and urge teachers/parents to help children to lay a strong math foundation.
I like to make learning fun for kids. You can find many learning activities for kids and more information about me at my blog http://www.teachkidlearn.com
Stay in touch and Follow me on:
If you have any query with any of my products, please do drop me a note.