Customers who bought this also bought
- Kids that love to build (5 years old and up)
- Students looking for a fun way to learn STEM concepts.
- Special Needs children that could use help developing fine motor skills, visual spatial and visual perceptual skills.
- Occupational therapists have had great success using Fort Boards for therapy.
- 22 Boards (each board is 8 inches by 8 inches to allow for BIG building!)
- 21 Connectors (these pieces lock the boards at various angles)
- Instructions for your first fort (more build designs available online)
About the Seller
Fort Boards is a Seattle toy company that specializes in big building kits for kids that are big on building. Through building forts and other structures kids learn engineering concepts and spatial reasoning. Our product has been evaluated and recommended by many pediatric occupational therapists and is being successfully used in schools, children's museums, and maker spaces across the country. Fort Boards are a great way for kids to improve fine motor skills, visual perceptual and visual spatial skills.
Fort Boards have received several prominent toy awards including the Tillywig award for Top Fun, Parent's Choice Award and the Mom's Choice Award.