Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
AVAIL OF OUR FREE GIFT WRAP!
Want to have your order gift wrapped? We can do it for you absolutely FREE!
How to Request:
1. Simply email the request to: [email protected]
2. Provide your gift message, the kind of wrap you like (we offer cute designs for Birthdays and Winter Holidays) and indicate the date to send
3. And we will send your orders to your loved ones beautifully wrapped!
Here are some of the reviews made by Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew last August, 2016.
"The things we noticed that we enjoyed most was the quality of the videos. Having a Kiddo with Autism, you just except that Social Skills are not their strength. Kaden was mesmerized by the kids’ interactions in daily life. These videos depicted a typical day in the life. Kaden could relate and I noticed he would even mimic what he was seeing. And that was on top of learning everyday Spanish. So, it you have a Kiddo on the Spectrum you may find it helps with much more than just learning Spanish".
---Manic Mom Review
"Overall, I’m very impressed with this program. The vocabulary is extensive, and learning the language is fun! We found ourselves using the vocabulary words throughout our day, reinforcing what we’d learned. I love the suggested lesson plans, which provide me with an open-and-go curriculum. I also love that the videos are funny, and since we have been doing the recommended two lessons per week, the repetition of the videos does not become too monotonous".
---KGB That's Me! Review
"How fantastic! Instead of beginning with colors or a list of objects or places you begin with words that you can wake up the next morning and begin to use as you move about your day. And that is exactly what I encouraged my children to do. The videos bring about an immersion experience paired with the visual element and the children and I really seem to retain what we’ve learned".
---Crystal Starr Review