Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Shoppers on a budget
- We begin with a look at force, motion and work, with examples of simple machines in daily life. Discover what a force is, and different kinds of forces that work on contact and at a distance. Students will also learn about linear, accelerating, rotating and oscillating motion, and how these relate to everyday life – and even the solar system. Our resource is a real time-saver as all the reading passages, student activities are provided along with color mini posters, hands-on activities, Crossword, Word Search, Test Prep and Final Quiz. All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy and STEM initiatives.
About the Seller
CCP Interactive is a leading developer of ready-made content for use on any brand of Interactive Whiteboard. We assist teachers and parents by providing world class premium supplementary resource materials for students in grades PK to 12. Consider our products if you are looking for current curriculum materials written to grade for regular and special education.