Take away some of the fire drill fear by helping young students and those with special needs become familiar and prepared for fire drills.
This Fire Drill Social Story Mini Book Set includes:
-12 page black and white mini book that the student can color. Pages print 4 small pages on a total of three 8 x 11 sheets.
-A full color quick reminder fire drill mini poster that can be hung up in the classroom. Make copies to give to students who need extra reminders at their desk.
-A "We will have a fire drill today" sign for those students who need advanced warning.
- Drawing sheet for students to draw their safe place to go during a fire drill.
-Basic comprehension sheet
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities