Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- QR Codes are an excellent way to enhance your Daily 5, literacy station and reading centers. This set of QR Codes is packed full of classic February themed books that your students are sure to love. They are excellent for special needs students, use as a reward for students who complete work or show improvements or just as part of your daily literacy center.
Each code has been created through safeshare.tv to ensure no advertisements.
You will need a QR Code reader for this set; there are many FREE apps available for Apple and Android devices.
Bonus Part of this set is that there are 2 differentiated Student Response Sheets to accompany each story. The first set is perfect for your Kindergarten or ELL as the sheet allows them to color the page while listening to the story and then drawing a picture in the box provided. The other set is for those who are able to write sentences or need to practice sentence writing.
Download the Preview to see the Student Response Sheets.
There are times when a read aloud book hosted on Youtube is removed and the QR Code may not work. If you come across any that no longer work please contact me and I will create a new code and sheet or a different read aloud book to replace it ASAP.
February Stories Include:
• The Biggest Valentine Ever
• Valentine's Day is Cool
• The Night Before Valentine's Day
• Love Splat
• Too Many Valentines
• Guess How Much I Love You
• Happy Valentine's Day Dolores
• 1 2 3 Valentine's Day
• Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink
• A Very Special Hug
• Froggy's First Kiss
• Go To Sleep Groundhog
• Groundhog's Day
• 10 Grouchy Groundhogs
• Double Trouble Groundhog Day
• Duck For President
• If I Were President
• Moose's Loose Tooth
• A Quarter From the Tooth Fairy
• Bear's Loose Tooth
About the Seller
I have taught primary grades in various forms, both in the classroom and in a homeschooling environment. I love creating products that can be used by anyone. I hope that you like the items in my store and if you have any questions or requests please contact me at [email protected]