Fashion Design 1 is a captivating online course that teaches kids professional digital illustration techniques as they design and create their own fashion collection! Students watch engaging videos and complete challenging assignments as they create their own age-appropriate, unique fashion portfolio.
- Key Design ConceptsKids learn highly sought-after graphic design and digital illustration skills that are applicable to a variety of creative and technology careers.
- Fashion Industry KnowledgeKids recreate the process of creating a fashion collection, from picking a theme, defining their ideal customer, and executing digital illustrations of their garments.
- Professional SoftwareKids learn to use a professional-level graphic design program, Inkscape.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Your little scientist
Our breakthrough learning platform provides kids a comprehensive learning experience that is amazingly fun, highly interactive, and rewarding. Perfect for young fashionistas and fashionistos alike, Fashion Design 1 teaches kids critical graphic design and digital illustration techniques as they create their own unique garments.
- Provides a safe, engaging learning environment for kids to learn key fashion industry concepts and graphic design skills.
- Empowers kids to create an age appropriate fashion collection from concept through execution.
- Includes access to our dedicated team of online teachers to help your student along the way.
- 30 Hours of Instruction
- 1 Year Course Access
- Support from Our Online Teachers
- Self-Paced & Project-Based Curriculum
- Interactive Quizzes & Challenges
- Final Project + Instructor Assessment
How it works
You will receive a voucher code upon completion of the transaction.
Every student must have Firefox, Chrome or Safari web browser. Fashion Design 1 works on the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP, Mac: OS 10.7 or higher, 64bit (after 2008). Must have network speeds 1mbps.