Who is it for?
- 5th graders
- 6th graders
- 7th graders
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Science: Geology lovers!
- Three file formats for all 8 PowerPoint lessons (PPTX, PPT and pdf); pdfs can be used as slideshows using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- 8 study guides (1 per PowerPoint lesson) in pdf format
- 8 PowerPoint review questions (10 questions each)
- 6 quizzes
- A handbook for this course
- The Handbook includes:
- Instructions for how to Use the lessons
- How to View NatureGlo’s eScience PowerPoint PDFs as a Slideshow
- Fascinating Minerals A – Z Final Review Study Guide
- Fascinating Minerals A – Z Test
- Student Project Scoring Rubric
About the Seller
Gloria Brooks, aka Natureglo, is founder and director of Natureglo's eScience, an eLearning center that serves homeschoolers, schoolers and teachers virtually. She holds a BA in K-12 education with certificates for completing the Kamana I and II programs from the Wilderness Awareness School. Her non-faith based or neutral worldview courses and curriculum are welcoming to families from all faiths and non-faith based backgrounds. She has been teaching K-12 since 1997, outdoor education since 2003 and conducting live online math enrichment and science classes since 2011.