INSPIRE YOUR CHILDREN TO DISCOVER THE WONDER OF HISTORY! We've helped thousands of parents and educators engage competent and curious learners. Cut, color, and assemble movable historic heroes and heroines while banishing history boredom.
Who is it for?
Parents and educators who would like to:
- Inspire and motivate their children (ages 6 to 12)
- Encourage creativity and use of the imagination
- Provide tactile activities for kinesthetic learners and develop fine motor skills
- Develop speaking and dramatic presentation skilss
- Reinforce history lessons in an engaging way
- Spark an interest in history through play
- Enrich learning and generate excitement
- Stimulate curiosity about the past
- Love crafts, hands-on activities, storytelling, and presenting stories with puppets.
- May be reluctant learners and need to be engaged with hands-on materials.
- Famous Figures of Ancient Times: Movable Paper Figures to Cut, Color, and Assemble
- 1/8" Hole Punch
- 2 packages of mini brads (100 count - misc. colors) (Enough to complete the 21 figures in this book)