Don’t know Beethoven from Brahms? Can’t read music? No problem! Beethoven Who from Marcia Washburn shows you how to unlock the mysteries of musical notation with your whole family. Enjoy hands-on activities with your children as you explore songs together and grow comfortable using the vocabulary of music. Discover classical, traditional, folk, patriotic, and sacred music, and tie in this curriculum with other subjects and interests. Beethoven Who will guide you and your family into the wonders of music reading, music listening, and music making!
Who is it for?
- People who don’t read music (or who need a refresher)
- People who don’t know much about classical music (or who need a refresher)
- Private music instructors who want to supplement their students’ lessons
- Homeschoolers who are looking for a quality, inexpensive music appreciation course
- Anyone who enjoys music and wants to expand their understanding
What is included?
Beethoven Who Musical Curriculum includes:
- The Elements of Music
- Classical Music Your Child Will Love-teaching tips and links for listening
- Activities to teach pitch, rhythm, form, dynamics, temp, and musical terms, etc.
- Heritage Music Every Child Should Know-folk, patriotic, sacred & more
- Making Music Together
- Sharing Music with Others
- Hundreds of external and internal links
- Glossary of Musical Terms
- Five appendices
- Complete Index
- 332 pages
- It’s 100% FREE to download!
- Most parents want their children to be exposed to great music. But even those who read music often don’t know where to start.
- A visit to the classical music section of a store or website is daunting and expensive. Parents wonder, "Which music will my children like? What if I buy something and we hate it?"
- Field-tested to ensure that even musically illiterate adults can confidently use it with their children
How does the deal work?
- Automatic download of product
- All sales are final
Marcia Washburn holds a master’s in music education and has enjoyed connecting people of all ages with music for many years. She and her husband homeschooled their five sons for nineteen years. She writes and speaks on parenting, home education, and music topics. Visit www.marciawashburn.com to view her resources or find her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MarciaKWashburn.