All items are 50% off in the first 24 hours! This is a great activity where students match fall leaves with words on them to the "family tree". It's easy, fun, and there are lots of different ways to use it in your classroom!
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Directions for use as a file folder activity
- Ideas for other ways to use this set
- 20 trees, one for each of the 20 word families
- Almost 200 leaves with words on them to put on the trees
- Complete black and white set as well
This takes a little while to set up because you are cutting out the fall leaves, but it looks great and gets children excited about learning. It helps students learn word families, it helps them visualize the relationship between words, and it looks great for fall!