Fall Math Activities with a fall theme. Great activities to use during October and November!
Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Includes 4 math activities with answer keys
- Activities included:
→Multiply and Divide Fractions Riddle (pumpkin theme with 11 problems)
→Order of Operations Riddle (mummy theme with 11 problems includes parentheses ~ no exponents)
→Adding and Subtracting Decimals Color with Math (trick or treat theme with 10 problems)
→Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide Integers Color page (fall leaves theme with 29 problems)