Encourage your students to read over Fall Break with this fun and easy to use resource. Just simply print, copy, and send home! This resource asks students to read five books over Fall Break, record the titles, date, and have the parents sign. Students will color a picture for each book they read.
I have included an editable version of this as well so you can customize it to your classroom and your students needs.
One coloring page and log is included. There is also an editable version included as well.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Editable Reading Incentive