Who is it for?
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
This 1-hour activity uses a 12-page flipbook for students’ interactive notebooks to teach and practice the verb estar and prepositions of location. It includes all the vocabulary and sentence practice that students need to use these concepts correctly and confidently.
How can I use it?:
-to teach new learners about estar and prepositions of location
-as a fun review for students who have seen the content before
-as a learning station or learning center
Who is it for?:
-Novice Level Spanish students
-Students in Grades 6-12
At the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
-identify prepositions of location
-conjugate the verb estar for inanimate objects
-7 pages of content
-12-page flipbook and answer key
About the Seller
World Language Teacher