Vocabulary associated with this game include: electromagnetic energy, radiant/solar energy, mechanical energy, electrical energy, chemical energy, sound energy, wind energy, nuclear energy, thermal energy, biomass energy, hydropower energy, geothermal energy, and fossil fuels.
Domino Game Directions
1. Students place all of the dominos facedown in the middle of the table and shuffle them.
2. Each student takes a turn drawing dominos (1-3 players: 7 dominos each, 4-5 more players: 6 dominos).
3. The student who has the double blank domino plays first.
4. Students take turns playing dominos by matching vocabulary words, definitions, examples, or pictures.
5. If a player cannot play a domino they must pass their turn.
6. The first player to run out of dominos wins!
In addition to this domino game, there is also a set of supplemental student notes that you can purchase from my store.
My name is Sarah Boudreaux. I have been a sixth grade teacher for 10 years. I teach science and social studies and love creating engaging activities and lessons for my students. I hope that you enjoy my products!