This is an 89-page complete novel study for Endangered by Eliot Schrefer.
I have tried to include EVERYTHING a teacher would need to teach the book. It is packed full of goodies!
This 89-page novel study includes:
*open-ended questions for the entire book,
* vocabulary list, quizzes,
* comprehension test,
* language arts activities.
The activities include:
* vocabulary worksheets and crossword puzzle,
* theme analysis,
* cause and effect activity,
* internal/external conflict chart activity,
* mood vs. tone activity,
* essay prompts,
* plot diagram with essay,
* point of view activity,
* character analysis essay,
* Venn diagram with essay
There are three multiple choice quizzes and one comprehension test.
Answer keys are included for the questions, vocabulary worksheets, quizzes, and comprehension test.
This is my 15th year of teaching. I still love it! Every day brings new insights, challenges, and positive experiences.