This end of year mixed bag of fun activities, puzzles and board games is suitable for reviewing sight words and number in first Grade. A memory book is also included.
It may also be suitable for some students in Kindergarten and second grade depending on student ability.
Although reviewing knowledge and skills, the main aim is to have fun as the end of the year approaches and little brains are tired and full of summer fever!
• Brain Break Spinner ~ I have provided the spinner in both color and blackline, along with notes about 8 games.
• Dolch Sight Word Board Game ~ The board game comes with spinner attached and game play notes.
• Four-in-a-Row Number to 20 Board Game (3 pages) ~ Students much add and subtract. Includes explanatory notes and answer sheet.
• Sight Word Puzzles ~ This section includes: Wordsearch, plus answer key; Wordshapes plus answer key; Word Jumbles, plus answer key; Missing Letters, plus answer key.
• Smiley Shape Fun! Board Game ~ Students must name the shape. Includes explanatory notes and answer sheet.
• Four-in-a-Row 'Roll A Sight Word' Board Game ~ Includes explanatory notes.
• Doubles Puzzles ~ Doubles and answers split on large break up puzzle parts.
• Mini-Memory Book
PAGE COUNT: 46
Be the first to review this product!
About the Seller
I have been an elementary school teacher for 28 years, having taught the full gambit from K to 5th. The last 10 years have been spent in first grade. Just this year I changed to second. I have a passion for Special Education and enjoy Graphic Design as a hobby. The loves of my life are my furbabies!