Customers who bought this also bought
Included in this resource:
-10-High Interest End of Novel Projects for students to complete
-10-Project-Based Rubrics to assess and evaluate student learning
-clear directions for immediate implementation
-images of students working to better view project expectations
-student project tracker
-student novel tracker
As a language arts teacher, I have spent countless hours sitting in the book store hovering over pages of different novels in hopes of finding the perfect tales to engage my students and make them enthusiastic readers. I want them to reach the point in each novel where putting the book down is the hardest challenge they face. With this expectation, my students complete books at completely different times. I need learning tools that my students can have at the ready to work on when they have completed the text to showcase and highlight their reading and comprehension, and this is how this resource came to be…10-activities students can utilize upon completing ANY novel they read.
1. Copy each activity and place copies in file folders.
2. Place in a literacy center or in an area of the classroom where students can grab for independent work. Whole packets can also be copied for each student to place in their reading binder to use as needed.
3. Students can utilize each activity as novels are completed.
4. Students can keep track of projects using the End of Novel Project Tracker.
5. Students can be expected to complete all activities by the end of the year based on the different novels completed.
About the Seller
I have taught for 15 years as an upper elementary reading and language arts teacher. I love this level of learners because they challenge me to find the perfect novels, and to create the most effective resources. I am a National Board Certified Teacher in Early Adolescent English Language Arts.