Violin Lessons for Kids - Learn Music Basics Like Notes and Rhythms the Fun and Interactive Way with Music Games and Songs!
eMedia My Violin provides over 160 violin lessons for kids or anyone young at heart! It features the animated character Val the Violin and instruction from professional violinist Sabina Skalar, M.M., who has played with the New York City Ballet. My Violin teaches children how to play violin with proper fingering and bowing technique; plus, they will learn the basics of music, including how to read music notation and play easy violin songs.
Violin lessons can help encourage a child's confidence, self-discipline, and creativity. Research has shown that children who play music do better in school and make friends more easily.
Kids or adults learn violin easier and faster with the interactive technology in eMedia's violin lesson software. The Finger Tracker listens to the violin being played and shows whether fingers are placed correctly. The Animated Fingerboard shows proper fingerings as the music is being played. Interactive music games keep learning fun and engaging.
- Violin lesson videos to show proper hand positions and bowing techniques.
- Over 160 lessons, including violin fingerings and how to read music notation with rhythm and note values.
- Interactive Finger Tracker technology, where the computer listens to your playing via the microphone and shows whether you are playing the correct notes and whether your fingers are correctly placed for those notes.
- Interactive music games that teach violin notes, accents, rhythms, and violin fingering.
- An Animated Fingerboard makes learning how to play violin easier by showing proper violin fingerings as the music plays.
- Variable-speed MIDI accompaniment tracks to play with make practicing fun.
- Delightful beginner violin songs such as Alouette, Au Claire de la Lune, Ode to Joy, London Bridge, and more!
- Violin lesson music can be played back as either recorded audio (full, violin-only or voice-only tracks) or as MIDI tracks which can be slowed down or sped up.
- Selected sections of the music can be highlighted, looped, and slowed down for practicing tricky parts.
- Integrated violin tools include an automatic violin tuner, metronome, and recorder.
My Violin was created to make beginning violin lessons fun and interactive. eMedia My Violin is the perfect way to teach children or anyone young at heart how to play violin!
About the Seller
eMedia Music Corporation is the world’s leading publisher of educational music software, apps, and DVDs. eMedia’s products have been critically acclaimed by sources such as Newsweek, Guitar World, The Wall Street Journal, and PC Magazine and have been endorsed by guitar legends, including Nancy Wilson of Heart and Peter Frampton. Formed in 1994 by Adrian Burton, formerly of Microsoft Multimedia Publishing, eMedia is dedicated to producing high quality software that gives everyone access to the joy of making music by combining:
Experienced and Accredited Instructors – Our featured instructors have decades of teaching experience, advanced degrees, and training from top music institutions such as the Juilliard School of Music.
Proven, Developed Curriculum – eMedia’s curriculum for each program is custom developed by the featured instructor in collaboration with educational software and user interface experts, resulting in an easy-to-follow, interactive experience. We constantly refine and develop our curricula to make them as effective and engaging as possible. Over one million people have learned with eMedia music software, and it is used in hundreds of schools.
eMedia Music Education Technology – Our innovative and groundbreaking technology greatly enhances learning. Animated instruments show you exactly what you should be playing, and Music Tracking shows you exactly where you should be playing. Instant Feedback listens to you play and gives real time feedback, and Performance Evaluation lets you see where you made mistakes so you can correct them and progress faster.
Popular Songs – eMedia’s song-oriented approach makes learning more enjoyable. Hit songs, such as Bob Dylan’s “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” and John Lennon’s “Imagine,” help keep students engaged and motivated.