Elf Yourself is everything you need to jump start the holidays in your classroom or home. Students will create themselves as an elf using the elf picture in this packet and a picture of themselves (face shot). After coloring and assembling the elves use them to spark your students creativity and further your teaching objectives. Or use the elves to share holiday cheer around your school or neighborhood!
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Downloadable elf patterns (includes 4 different elves)
- Instructions of assembly
- Ideas of how to use the elves to enhance your curriculum
Ready to print and use! After printing and copying the elf patterns have the children (or adults) color the elves. Then cut out the face and attach a photo behind it. Instant elf that is sure to bring smiles, giggles, creativity and holiday cheer!