What elementary student doesn’t love animals? Elementary Zoology combines the study of both land animals and sea creatures, complete with trips to the zoo and aquarium. Our unique package gives the teacher an easy-to-use daily plan to turn these wonderful resources into a complete year of learning your student is going to love!
Who’s it for?
- 3rd to 6th graders
- Families interested in biology
- Families who love to take a trip to the zoo, aquarium, or other biological learning adventures
World of Animals
- The World of Animals investigates and describes the anatomy, behavior, and habitats of more than 1,000 animals.
- From microscopic worms and insects to reptiles, birds, and mammals, this book will provide children with an insight into the incredible range of life in God’s wonderful world.
- This comprehensive but easy-to-use book boasts a wide range of features to help bring its readers face-to-face with the science and beauty of the living world.
- This beautiful book includes up-to date information on endangered species and environments, obscure facts and animal records, and amazing comparisons.
Dinosaur Activity Book
- Enjoy hours of educational fun with The Wonder of God’s World Dinosaur Activity Book!
- Assemble a Protoceratops patterning toy! Create a Deinonychus jumping jack! Craft a Tyrannosaurus hand puppet! Play the dinosaur migration game!
- Educational and entertaining, the Activity Book includes mazes, puzzles, word finds, games, and other skill challenges.
- Create your own dinosaur mini-movies, solve 15 challenging tangram puzzles, and more!
- Dozens of hands-on and skill-building activities are included for a variety of age levels.
- Learn the history of dinosaur discoveries and about the lives of these incredible creatures created on day 5 and day 6 of the creation week.
- BONUS FEATURE: Beautifully-colored insert is an all-in-one reference to some of the most amazing dinosaurs, including size comparisons.
The Complete Aquarium Adventure & The Complete Zoo Adventure
- Learn more about incredible sea creatures and some of the unique animals you can see at the zoo!
- Whether you are going on a fun family outing, a field trip, or are learning at home, these books are the perfect mix of important details and fun activities to engage the interest of any child!
- Parent Lesson Planner
- Weekly Lesson Schedule
- Student Worksheets
- Quizzes & Test
- Answer Key
- Lesson plan includes materials for younger and older students
- Great for classrooms with multi-age students
About the Seller
Master Books® is the world’s largest publisher of creation-based material for all ages including apologetics, homeschool resources, reference titles, and quality children’s literature. It is one of New Leaf Publishing Group's three imprints.
Since 1996, Master Books® has been a part of New Leaf Publishing Group, and is an important focus of our growing base of retail and homeschooling customers. Master Books® remains a strong voice of truth in defense of the Holy Scripture from the very first verse, continuing the evangelistic tradition and vision at the heart of New Leaf Publishing Group.