Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for: The Electricity Unit is designed for high school age students.
Included in the package:
- 5 weeks of teaching material
- 10 Power Points totalling 217 slides
- 2 Electricity Production Projects
- 2 Unit Tests
- 3 Quizzes
- Electricity Task Cards Review Game
- Teacher and student versions of each power point
- Student notes in word
- Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
- 2 Bill Nye worksheets with direct video link (includes answer key)
- Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
- All lessons contain a student lesson outline on Word
- Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
- Everything you need to teach Electricity!
Lesson 1 - Electricity
Lesson 2 - Solving Circuit Diagrams
Lesson 3 - Power and Electrical Energy
Lesson 4 - Resistance
Lesson 5 - Electric Circuits Online Lab
Lesson 6 - Electrical Safety in the Home
Lesson 7 - How is electricity produced?
Lesson 8 - Static Electricity
Lesson 9 - Charging by Friction, Contact and Induction
Lesson 10 - Static Electricity Applications
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for a complete Electricity unit.
Buyer Comments from another site:
"Very thorough and good sequencing."
"These units are excellent- make teaching multi-grade science much easier as everyone is interested- thank you!"
How it works
Just download the .zip file, open it and you are ready to go. Most lessons contain a hyperlinked video or simulation, to run them you simply start the slideshow and click the image. The video or simulation will automatically open in your browser.
About the Seller
I believe in Engagment through Application. If you show a student that what they are learning is real and important, they will automatically engage. My products strive to achieve this. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, I will refund you 100% from my personal PayPal account.