Time can be a tricky topic for students to master. This printable packet provides 40 pages of practice on telling time to the minute and elapsed time including plenty of word problems.
This 40 page Printable Pack is for students learning telling time to the minute and elapsed time.
- writing time to the minute on analog clocks
- drawing times to the minute on blank clocks
- filling in missing times on number lines
- using time number lines to solve elapsed time problems to 5 minutes and 1 minute including: how much time has passed, finding times in the future and finding times in the past.
- finding elapsed time to the minute using 2 clocks
- solving elapsed time word problems
- solving multi-step word problems
Answer keys are included for each of the 40 student pages.
This resource was created for use with CCSS 3.MD.A.1. Elena Fryer at Investigate, Create and Differentiate is the sole creator of this product and does not claim endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS standards.