Who is it for?
- Your little scientist
- Shoppers on a budget
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Students will learn what do we classify? What is the difference between warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals? From there we look at Cells, which are the building blocks of life. We take you from the parts of plant and animal cells and what they do to single-celled and multi-cellular organisms. Then on to the study of biotic and abiotic Ecosystems, presented in a way that makes it more accessible to students and easier to understand. Discover the difference between Producers, Consumers and Decomposers. Comprised of reading passages, student activities, test prep, and color mini posters. All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy and STEM initiatives.
About the Seller
CCP Interactive is a leading developer of ready-made content for use on any brand of Interactive Whiteboard. We assist teachers and parents by providing world class premium supplementary resource materials for students in grades PK to 12. Consider our products if you are looking for current curriculum materials written to grade for regular and special education.