This set of six game for first and second grade math will reinforce your content area teaching about Earth Day and natural resources.
Math topics and skills addressed are:
* Counting up and back by ten and one on the 120 chart
* Subtraction facts 12-18
* Identifying odd and even numbers
* Matching representations for multiples of ten, including numeral, number word, base ten materials, dimes, addition models, and subtraction models
* Telling time to the hour and half hour
* Solving multiple step word problems
All of the games and activities are suitable for independent use in math centers or math tubs. Additionally, the word problems can be used for ongoing whole class modelig of problem-solving, and then assembled into individual booklets (cover provided).
Thanks for your interest in this resource! Linda Nelson
About the Seller
I'm proud to have been a teacher for 26 years, with most of my experience and my happiest days spent in the primary grades. I've taught Reading Recovery, Basic Skills, first grade, and even a first grade literacy intervention class. As a big believer in hands-on learning, you'll see that center activities and games are among my favorite resources to create! Student engagement is key to learning that lasts, so I strive to create differentiated fun activities that will keep your students excited about learning!