The Early Math Skills card set starts with simple counting and 1 to 20 number recognition. Then it advances to addition, subtraction, size, linear measurement, early fractions and simple equations.
Ages 4 & Up
* Set of 2 Early Math Skills Card Sets
Contents: 126 Double-Sided Cards, Activity Guide
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.