Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Beginning readers
- Game boards for the file folder (Front, 2 inside panels, and back).
- Four flat playing pieces and four 3D pieces
- Die and spinner
- 40 cards (1 for each of the Dolch Pre-Primer sight words
- Directions for assembly and play
This game gets kids practicing their sight words in a fun way. Students draw a card and read the sight word. They then roll the die or spin the spinner and move that many spaces. The first one to reach the finish circle is the winner.
This game is designed for use as a file folder game and includes all the directions for setting it up. It also comes in color as well as black and white.
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 11 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit with my background in educaiton. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.