Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 1 worksheet for each sum 0 to 20 (21 sheets in total)
- 4 half page recording sheets for students who need to figure out what addition problems equal their sum before they start marking.
- Directions for use and alternative uses
These are do-a-dot worksheets. They are easy to print and easy to use with do-a-dot markers. However, the really good news is that you can use them at least 15 different ways! You can color them with crayons, markers, color pencils, or highlighters. You can mark the answers with stickers, stamps, glitter glue, or even small circles of tissue paper. You can also laminate the pages and use them as play dough mats, marking the answers with play dough. You can also use laminate them and use them with dry erase markers or manipulatives. The number of different small objects that can be used to mark answers is huge and includes mini erasers, buttons, pom poms, and counting bears. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to try something new. :-D
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.