Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Beginning readers
- 1 do-a-dot worksheet for each of the Dolch 2nd grade sight words (46 total)
- Directions and alternative uses
These worksheets are a lot of fun. Each one features one word and students mark the word as they find them. They are designed for use with do-a-dot markers, but the dots can be colored, painted, or even stickered. You can also put them in page protectors (or laminate them) and then use them with dry erase markers, play dough, or small objects.
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.