Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 9 color worksheets - each of these features colored circles and students mark one color (according to the directions). Colors include red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, and brown.
- 9 color word worksheets - each of these have dots to mark according to the color words. The same nine colors are included.
- 6 color the object worksheets where students dot the object to color it according to the color word.
- Directions and suggestions for alternative uses
These worksheets were designed to be used with do-a-dot markers and the colors were chosen according to readily available do-a-dot marker colors. However, there are lots of different ways you can use them. You can color them in any way, sticker them, paint them, and even laminate them to use with play dough, dry erase markers, or small objects.
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.