Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 2 styles of worksheets
- 9 color words covered in each style (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, and black)
- Both styles come in color and in black and white!
These are easy print and go worksheets. Each one features a color word with circles to dot. At the bottom one set has the color word in a sentence to trace. The other set features the word to trace and a section to find and dot the word. These were designed for use with do-a-dot markers (also called Bingo markers, Bingo daubers, and dot markers).
While they were designed for use with dot markers there are actually lots of different ways to use them! Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Color them with colored pencils, crayons, markers, or highlighters (kids love to use highlighters).
- Paint them with sponges, brushes, cotton swabs, or even finger paint.
- Use them with stickers. You can get colored sale stickers that fit the dots perfectly or you can have students use other round stickers or even foil stars.
- Laminate them and use them with dry erase markers.
- Laminate them and use them with manipulatives such as Bingo chips, pom poms, buttons, pennies, beans, small erasers, or other small items.
- Laminate them and use them with play dough. Have students form small balls and place them on the dots.
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 11 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit with my background in educaiton. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.