This bundle of our basic numbers do-a-dot worksheets will save you money. You can use it to introduce numbers 0 to 120 and help students practice their fine motor skills. You will be getting one do-a-dot worksheet for each number 0 to 120.
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Do-a-Dot Basic Numbers 0 to 30
- Do-a-Dot Basic Numbers 31 to 60
- Do-a-Dot Basic Numbers 61 to 90
- Do-a-Dot Basic Numbers 91 to 120
- Directions for use and alternative use options
If you buy each of these items separately you will pay $12. Buy the bundle and save!
You will get one do-a-dot worksheet for each number 0 to 120. These worksheets are great for introducing numbers and working on fine motor skills
Alternative Uses - These were designed to be used with do-a-dot markers, but over the last few years I have learned a ton of different ways to use them and enjoyed using several with my students. You can color them with anything. You can glue objects to them. You can use them with stickers and stampers. (The mini-stampers from oriental trading company are great for this). You can also laminate them and use them in centers with dry erase markers, as play dough mats, or with mainipulatives.