Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Montessori students
- 10 Division Learning Wrapups Boards attached in a set:(divide by 1, divide by 2, divide by 3, divide by 4, divide by 5, divide by 6, divide by 7, divide by 8, divide by 9, divide by 10).
- Self-Correcting feature: Turn the board over to check for correct answers using the raised lines.
- 120 questions and answers for multiplication fact mastery!
- Handy string for completing each board. Simply attach the string in the notch when completed and check your answers!
About the Seller
Learning Wrap ups began in the mid 1980's when fourth grade teacher, Marion Stuart was looking for a better method to her students to quickly learn and master their multiplication tables. She had used the traditional methods of flashcards and drill sheets to some success, but there were still a number of students who didn't seem to respond to these activities.
After many trials she came up with the idea of matching problems to the answers on a hand held card with a string. Once the card was wrapped, she spray-painted the back of the card, which created an answer pattern. After initial positive results she created a classroom set of these early Wrap-ups with her jigsaw down in the basement of her home.
Her classroom responded with enthusiasm and quickly passed their facts in half the time that it had taken in previous years. Her Principal asked that she make more for the other teachers in the school who each had similar results. After some encouraging from teachers, friends and family, she found a manufacturer that would allow her to eventually create the Wrap-ups that you now see on this website.
Wrap-ups have grown to be a staple product in assisting students in learning their basic math facts. They can also be used for Pre-Algebra, Vocabulary, Early Childhood, Sight Words/ESL, Spanish, Science, and even Keyboard Theory for the piano. Marion has written several workbooks and the company has added a line of "Wrap-up Rap" audio CDs that work with, or independent of Wrap-ups, in assisting students in learning their basic math facts.
The company continues to add new products that are consistent with the quality and value that it has become known for. Please look at the Learning Palette information found on this site. Originally a German product, it has been adapted to meet the needs of young students in North America. The curriculum for Learning Palette has been written and developed under the close supervision of Marion Stuart the original creator of Learning Wrap-ups.
Enjoy browsing this site. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone, (800) 992-4966, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can reach us by mail at:
Learning Wrap-ups, Inc. 1660 West Gordon Ave. #4 Layton, UT 84041 Ph 800-992-4966, or 801-497-0050 Fax 801-497-0063