Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
• 1 Poster Example Sheet (8.5 X 11) that provides 4-step, color-coded directions that illustrate how to divide and read closed, two syllable words.
• 14 Worksheets than can be laminated for use at language arts/reading workstations. Some of the words included are: cactus, basket, helmet, trumpet, and muffin.
• 1 blank master worksheet so that you can add your own words.
• Answer Key
About the Seller
The At-Home Educator
Homeschooling mom of three and online educator settling for nothing less than what is necessary to facilitate authentic learning for my children and students. My have been developed for use in my own homeschool or online courses.