Who is it for?
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
This communicative game has students conjugating verbs and speaking to each other in the target language. Use it to practice with conjugating in any tense! Great to add to a lesson, or as a review activity. After playing, students will feel confident about conjugating, and even have fun in the process! Includes game and instructions.
How can I use it?:
-as practice at the end of a lesson on conjugating in a specific tense
-as a review for students who have learned a tense in another course or lesson
-as a learning station or learning center
Who is it for?:
-Students learning Italian
-Students at any level
-Students in Grades 6-12
At the end of the activity, students will be able to:
-conjugate with confidence and ease
-2 pages of content
-detailed instructions and ideas for use