Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4 discussion starter questions and suggestions for use
- the pieces to make a parts of the tooth diagram anchor chart
- vocabulary cards with tooth part names and definitions
- a 10-page booklet to teach all about teeth, including dental health
and oral hygiene
- text-based interactive notebook questions
- How I Take Care of my Teeth step-by-step writing foldable
- tooth writing craftivity
About the Seller
Practice Makes Perfect is an Early Childhood/Elementary Education teacher from Southwestern Pennsylvania. After graduating college, she moved to South Florida, where she taught kindergarten in the Palm Beach County School District for 8 years. After having children, she decided (with her husband) that Florida was too far away from the rest of the family, and she moved back to her hometown, where she took a few years off to spend time with her son. She has been teaching in the parochial school system for 18 years now, first at kindergarten, and currently in a first grade classroom. Lesley has also taught 2nd and 3rd grade Spanish and 4th grade social studies.