Are story problems tricky for your students? Do they struggle to remember which operation to use to solve a story problem? These 2 December themed task card sets are a fun way to review story problem solving with your students.
With this product, your students will have two levels of story problem task cards to work with (simple math facts and larger numbers) making it perfect for differentiation. You can also choose to have your students simply solve the equations or sort them by operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division) before solving. Directions, student recording pages, and answer keys are included for either option.
These sets are perfect for differentiating during reviews or math centers so that all of your children can master the art of solving story problems!
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 2 sets of 24 task cards
- 4 sets of student directions
- 2 sets of mathematical operation headers
- 4 student recording pages
- 4 answer keys