Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Interactive learners - Click here to learn how lapbooks will engage your student!
- Shoppers on a budget
- Day of the Dead Lapbook with Reading - 6 pages of reading help students learn all about the Day of the Dead. They will review the information as they build 18 booklets and create a 2 file folder lapbook.
- Day of the Dead Copywork Level 1 - Our copywork teaches and reviews the information about the Day of the Dead. Level 1 is for beginners using print.
- Day of the Dead Copywork Level 2 - Level 2 is for beginners using cursive.
- Day of the Dead Copywork Level 3 - Level 3 is for students practicing either print or cursive.
- Day of the Dead Copywork Level 4 - Level 4 is for students mastering either print or cursive.
- Day of the Dead Notebooking Paper with Primary Guide Lines - Notebooking paper is a great thing to use while doing a study like this. You can use it for all your writing during this time as well as Day of the Dead writing projects.
- Day of the Dead Notebooking Paper with Wide Rule Lines - You will get notebooking paper for students at all levels.
- Sugar Skull Addition Bingo - This game practices addition facts with sums up to 20.
- Sugar Skull Do-a-Dot Activity - This activity practices CVC word rhyming.
This set is perfect for homeschooling families because it covers a wide range of ages and skill levels. It could easily be used for students through the 5th grade. Students below the 1st grade can also benefit from assembling a lapbook, listen to discussion, and practicing with the activities.
These items can still be used in the classroom for lots of hands on learning!
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.