Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Interactive learners - Click here to learn how lapbooks will engage your student!
- Teachers looking for hands on, alternative ways to teach
- Reading (6 pages)
- Booklets ready to fill our (16 booklets on 24 pages)
- Booklets already filled in (the same 16 booklets on another 24 pages)
- Cover options (2)
- Complete directions for assembling the lapbook, putting together each booklet, and an idea of what to put into each booklet (10 pages)
This set can easily compliment a Day of the Dead unit or be used as a Day of the Dead unit. Students will read about the Day of the Dead and work through each of the booklets. You can choose to have them review the information on the filled in booklet or write in their own. I use a mix of these techniques having the booklets that are most difficult to fill in filled in and then having students fill in the other options. We cover 3 to 4 booklets a day and finish this lapbook in about a week.
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 11 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit with my background in educaiton. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.