Customers who bought this also bought
Daniel Boone is a well-known and much loved historical figure from American history. In this product's complete Study Guide, you will learn about his personal life and his adventures as an explorer and frontiersman. Create this beautiful lapbook to document your studies. This ebook format includes a downloadable PDF file. It is designed to be used on any Windows or Apple computer system. Just follow the instructions to create your Copywork Notebook. Print as many as you need for your own household.
Related Products: To view our other Biographical products, please click the links below.
- Christopher Columbus Lapbook
- Eleanor Roosevelt Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Henry Ford Lapbook
- King Tutankhamun Interactive Foldable Booklets
- King Tutankhamun Lapbook
- Lewis & Clark Expedition Individual Booklet
- Martin Luther King Jr. “I Have a Dream” Copywork Notebook
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quick Study & Lapbook Booklet
- Martin Luther King Lapbook
- Pocahontas Mini-Lapbook
- Respected American Women Lapbook
- Rosa Parks Interactive Foldable Booklet
- Thomas Edison Lapbook
- William Shakespeare Lapbook
- Wright Brothers Lapbook
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!