The weekly themes in grade 4 present a wide variety of topics such as school supplies, swimming, astronomy, sharks, and weather.
Math skills practiced include:
- addition and subtraction facts
- multiplication and division facts
- multidigit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
- multiplication with and without regrouping
- division with and without remainders
- telling time
- reading and interpreting graphs and charts
- logic problems
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.