Scientifically proven: Daily Word Problems frequent, focused practice leads to mastery and retention of the math skills practiced.
The weekly themes in grade 3 run the gamut. Topics include fun themes such as camping, ice-cream party, newspaper route, cats, and football.
Math skills practiced include:
- addition and subtraction facts
- multiplication and division facts
- multidigit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
- multiplication with and without regrouping
- division with and without remainders
- telling time
- reading and interpreting graphs and charts
- geometry logic problems