The transition from third to fourth grade can be a big step for some children and the exercises in Daily Summer Activities, Moving from Third to Fourth Grade, can help keep skills fresh in their minds.
Language Arts practice:
- a fiction and non fiction story with comprehension questions each week
- sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation, and grammar
- 10 spelling words to learn each week
- cursive handwriting practice
- creative writing activities
- alphabetical order
- parts of speech
- synonyms, antonyms, and homophones
- multiplication and division facts
- word problems
- two-and three-digit addition and subtraction with borrowing and carrying
- dividing by one digit
- multiplication by one and two digits
- map symbols
- map reading
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.